Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.798 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,629 KZT (R$ 7,446) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)