Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04525 KZT / SLL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 417,881 KZT (9,233,972 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)