Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04155 KZT / SLL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,652 KZT (13,156,780 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)