Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.171 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,156 KZT (R$ 6,401) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)