Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.206 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,054 KZT (R 23,661) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (40 minutes ago)