Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.300 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 662,260 KZT (R 26,176) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)