Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.231 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 446,436 KZT (R 18,424) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (31 minutes ago)