Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45633 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 529,247 KZT (1,159,801 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)