Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43805 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 297,166 KZT (678,377 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)