Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46503 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 555,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 536,656 KZT (1,154,020 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)