Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46453 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 303,720 KZT (653,818 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)