Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.836 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 331,666 KZT (2,406 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)