Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.706 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 259,509 KZT (2,001 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)