Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.517 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 349,060 KZT (2,634 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (27 minutes ago)