Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,323 KZT (998,261 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)