Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,575 KZT (951,680 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (41 minutes ago)