Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,840 KZT (1,102,259 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)