Cost of living comparison between Bismarck, North Dakota, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.800 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,527 KZT ($1,920) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (36 minutes ago)