Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.859 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,932 KZT (96,713 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)