Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.988 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,095 KZT (100,060 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)