Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 405.083 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 675,155 KZT (£1,667) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)