Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 430.001 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 900,761 KZT (£2,095) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)