Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 396.377 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,353 KZT (£2,070) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)