Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 447.202 KZT / GBP
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,083,568 KZT (£2,423) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)