Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.190 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,717 KZT ($2,068) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)