Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.690 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,245 KZT ($2,102) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)