Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,845 KZT ($3,115) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)