Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 348,527 KZT (﷼ 35,813,852) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (36 minutes ago)