Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 300,644 KZT (﷼ 29,279,188) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)