Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00943 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,745 KZT (﷼ 39,648,549) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)