Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01045 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 299,762 KZT (﷼ 28,692,219) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)