Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.196 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,370 KZT (RM6,986) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (29 minutes ago)