Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.817 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 329,074 KZT (RM4,519) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)