Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.530 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 486,413 KZT (RM6,800) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)