Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.300 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,653 KZT (RM7,767) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (28 minutes ago)