Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 925,290 KZT (€2,538) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)