Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.161 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 471,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 382,155 KZT (₨74,052) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (37 minutes ago)