Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.954 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 376,916 KZT (₨76,081) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)