Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.167 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 445,344 KZT (₨86,182) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)