Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 331,035 KZT (₨66,942) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)