Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.198 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,388 KZT (₨86,064) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)