Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.435 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,881 KZT (7,284 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)