Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.283 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,900 KZT (4,850 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (28 minutes ago)