Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.937 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,800 KZT (7,545 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (29 minutes ago)