Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.694 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 472,198 KZT (5,925 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (31 minutes ago)