Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.130 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,086 KZT (6,398 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)