Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.528 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,940 KZT (6,410 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)