Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.347 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,577 KZT (5,367 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)