Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.100 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 341,629 KZT (4,212 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)