Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.283 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,611 KZT (5,242 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)