Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.182 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,057 KZT (6,767 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)