Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 806 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,095 KZT (₨103,880) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)