Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.211 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 782 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)