Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 814 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)