Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.931 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 711 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 499,835 KZT (₨101,373) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (32 minutes ago)