Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.833 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 636,291 KZT (₨131,668) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)