Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 342,712 KZT (₨70,736) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)