Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 234,756 KZT (₨48,080) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)