Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 284,818 KZT (₨60,345) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)