Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.865 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 290,413 KZT (₨59,692) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)