Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 372,590 KZT (₨76,410) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)