Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.006 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 516,762 KZT (₨103,230) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)