Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.181 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,240 KZT (₨90,757) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)