Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.211 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 491,567 KZT (₨94,325) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)