Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.054 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 867,685 KZT (R 34,632) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)