Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.300 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,212 KZT (R 31,708) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)