Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.588 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 783,095 KZT (R 31,848) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)