Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.194 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,707 KZT (R 39,998) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)