Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.851 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 873,912 KZT (R 35,166) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)