Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.938 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 889,754 KZT (R 34,303) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 596,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)