Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 400,677 KZT (₨82,873) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)