Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.925 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 393,234 KZT (₨79,848) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)