Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 547,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 414,968 KZT (₨82,087) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (35 minutes ago)