Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.161 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 517,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 468,529 KZT (₨90,789) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)