Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.086 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,024 KZT (₨98,505) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)