Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.089 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 468,393 KZT (₨92,036) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (28 minutes ago)