Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 404,294 KZT (₨85,659) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)