Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 267,705 KZT (₨55,135) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)