Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.223 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,219 KZT (₨ 187,500) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)