Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.058 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 435,249 KZT (₨ 142,338) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)