Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.166 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,120 KZT (₨ 182,261) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)