Cost of living comparison between Bern, Switzerland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.229 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 250% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,640,260 KZT (CHF 4,922) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (32 minutes ago)