Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.631 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 243% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,338,883 KZT (CHF 4,087) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)