Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 819,011 KZT (€2,402) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)