Cost of living comparison between Berlin, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,050,537 KZT (€2,916) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)