Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.109 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 251% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,271 KZT (kr 34,214) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)