Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.099 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 215% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 984,096 KZT (kr 26,526) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (34 minutes ago)