Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.061 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 238% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,320,771 KZT (kr 33,813) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)