Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.726 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 224% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,743,956 KZT (kr 41,795) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)