Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.998 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 227% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,685,215 KZT (kr 40,126) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)