Cost of living comparison between Bergamo, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.670 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 969,673 KZT (€2,689) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)