Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.857 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 146,812 KZT (12,382₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)