Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.861 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,556 KZT (R 21,565) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)