Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.054 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,027 KZT (R 30,058) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)