Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.087 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,932 KZT (R 37,138) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)