Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.113 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,212 KZT (R 21,574) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)