Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.756 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 885,542 KZT (R 34,382) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)