Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.628 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 734,269 KZT (R 29,815) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)