Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,187 KZT (726,383 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 1 hour ago)