Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 783,291 KZT (773,775 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)