Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 651,125 KZT (598,414 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)