Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.912 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,576 KZT (686,867 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)