Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 KZT / NGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,688 KZT (654,240 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)