Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.386 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,010 KZT (16,683 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)