Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.372 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,398 KZT (12,858 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)