Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.220 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,790 KZT (16,774 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)