Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.342 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,445 KZT (15,184 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 2,600,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)