Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.338 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 530,246 KZT (15,005 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)