Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02495 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 525,512 KZT (Rp 21,062,531) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)