Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02338 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 491,783 KZT (Rp 21,036,062) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)