Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02495 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,357 KZT (Rp 23,785,253) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)