Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02360 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 408,993 KZT (Rp 17,330,591) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)