Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02368 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 413,635 KZT (Rp 17,464,511) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)