Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.957 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 853,405 KZT (3,617 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (28 minutes ago)