Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.615 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 453,171 KZT (1,948 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)