Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.493 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,800 KZT (1,914 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)