Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 240.225 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 770,372 KZT (3,207 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (40 minutes ago)