Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 235.917 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,102 KZT (2,544 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)