Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.828 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,281 KZT (2,106 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)