Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.918 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,737 KZT (R$ 5,537) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)