Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.588 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 180 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,725 KZT (R$ 10,056) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)