Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,109 KZT (€1,563) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)