Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.872 KZT / BZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 845,989 KZT (BZ$5,359) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)