Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.924 KZT / BZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 850,461 KZT (BZ$5,454) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)