Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.555 KZT / BZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,298 KZT (BZ$5,842) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)