Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.433 KZT / BZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 895,810 KZT (BZ$5,549) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)