Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.952 KZT / BZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 827,044 KZT (BZ$5,303) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)