Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.761 KZT / BZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 851,303 KZT (BZ$5,167) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)