Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,690 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.749 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 338,229 KZT (123,043 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)