Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,735 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.843 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 440,813 KZT (155,057 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)