Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,323 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.940 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 456,122 KZT (155,134 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)