Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,526 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.866 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,030 KZT (185,970 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)