Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.132 KZT / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,707 prices entered by 227 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,398 KZT (222,986 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)