Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.875 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,999 KZT (руб 102,641) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)