Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.547 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,211 KZT (руб 86,758) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)