Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 847,607 KZT (₨174,946) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)