Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 945 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.556 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,379 KZT (£1,927) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)