Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.192 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,900 KZT (R$ 6,627) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)