Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 106.110 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,649 KZT (R$ 6,565) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)