Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.617 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 685,025 KZT (R$ 6,676) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)