Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.447 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 762 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 921,981 KZT (R$ 8,913) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)