Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,268 KZT (445,940 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)