Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 521,376 KZT (415,380 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)