Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.145 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 349,191 KZT (304,883 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)