Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 397,218 KZT (365,039 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)