Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,535 KZT (380,932 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (37 minutes ago)