Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,702 KZT (509,539 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)