Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.311 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,480 KZT (429,084 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (38 minutes ago)