Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02494 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 480,507 KZT (Rp 19,267,297) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)