Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02415 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 510,570 KZT (Rp 21,141,817) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)