Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.030 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,972 KZT (145,208 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)