Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.836 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,511 KZT (183,217 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)