Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.679 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 521,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,806 KZT (2,904 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)