Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.056 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 533,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 353,140 KZT (2,540 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)