Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.489 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 196,907 KZT (1,521 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)