Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.836 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 207,496 KZT (1,505 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)