Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22338 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,769 KZT (3,387,873 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)