Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22081 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 944,380 KZT (4,276,933 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)