Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20783 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 171% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,738 KZT (5,084,587 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)