Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20631 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,380 KZT (3,535,359 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)