Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.526 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 652,958 KZT (118,152 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)