Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.690 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 695,397 KZT (148,281 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (37 minutes ago)