Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,607 KZT (146,392 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)