Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.793 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 775,022 KZT (133,780 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)